Espied in SF: Psst! Lookee Here!

« Home | Strange, Sad Air » | Overheardables Goes to the Movies » | Advice for the Wicked » | P.S.A. Tuesday » | Day Late, Dollar Short » | Can't Think, Brain Hurts! » | Sleep on the Left Side » | Overheardables: The South Bay Edition » | Overheardables: Nicotine Stains on My Fingers » | I Am a Shameless Whore » 

Friday, June 02, 2006 

Psst! Lookee Here!

Fridays are nice, aren't they? You have the whole weekend to look forward to. A weekend full of sunny days and warm evenings where sitting on the back patio and drinking beer is almost required.

Try as you might, you know that Monday is coming. Just like this sinister looking character, Monday hides behind the corner, ready to pounce when you least expect it.

I'm just saying, is all.

*********************
[espied on Guerrero @ 22nd Street]

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site