Espied in SF: P.S.A. Tuesday

« Home | Day Late, Dollar Short » | Can't Think, Brain Hurts! » | Sleep on the Left Side » | Overheardables: The South Bay Edition » | Overheardables: Nicotine Stains on My Fingers » | I Am a Shameless Whore » | Perhaps I drank too much wine last night celebrati... » | We are Espied!! » | Our Lady of the Holy Waste » | Overheardables: Those Wacky Kids! » 

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 

P.S.A. Tuesday

Well!

I have to admit that I haven't been taking care of myself lately, but I didn't know that the grafitiostas were taking notice as well.

I suppose this tag has a ring of truth to it. I have to look good in my swimming suit this summer. Plus, I can't let that big jerk kick sand in my eye again. I'll never retain a best girl if that keeps happening.

************************
[espied on valencia st.]

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site