Espied in SF: Our Lady of the Holy Waste

« Home | Overheardables: Those Wacky Kids! » | Eveningland » | Filipino Friday! » | Hello, My Name is... » | A Cup of Joe and a Smile » | Warm and Sunny Days » | The Last DBH Posting » | ¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo! » | That's it! I'm moving back to the MidWest! » | The Door of Doom! » 

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 

Our Lady of the Holy Waste


This little trashcan at the corner of 24th and Guerrero has been a focus of a posting before. I believe that I have now uncovered some shocking truth about this waste disposal unit.

Something is in there.

Not just something, but a minor diety. My theory is that someone is leaving sacrifices to the god of the trashcan. First nitrous, now bread.

It all makes sense now.

**************
[big things happening over here... announcement soon.]

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site