Espied in SF: A Cup of Joe and a Smile

« Home | Warm and Sunny Days » | The Last DBH Posting » | ¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo! » | That's it! I'm moving back to the MidWest! » | The Door of Doom! » | Espied Went to the De Young... » | Ingleside Adventure, last part » | A View from the Top » | Un Dí­a sin Inmigrantes » | Bleat! » 

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 

A Cup of Joe and a Smile

Things I Have Found on the Street Week continues!

This unusual set of photos was found on the ground a few weeks ago.

The man in these photos is, what I can assume, homeless. I see him quite often wandering around the Mission/Noe Valley area, yet I've never seen him this happy. It's good to know that he has some sort of joy in his life. Regardless of his mood in these pics, I find them to be quite sad. To me, it's as if he just stopped by for a cup of coffee and some conversation. Afterwards, he just wandered back into his own world.

From what I can ascertain from the photos, he also hangs around the Castro area. Using my noggin' I realized that the pictures were taken on Church Street, between 15th and Market. The first photo is at Muddy Water's on Church Street.

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site