Espied in SF: ¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

« Home | That's it! I'm moving back to the MidWest! » | The Door of Doom! » | Espied Went to the De Young... » | Ingleside Adventure, last part » | A View from the Top » | Un Dí­a sin Inmigrantes » | Bleat! » | Ingleside Adventure, part two » | Ingleside Adventure, part one » | Turkish Okra? » 

Friday, May 05, 2006 

¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

If you start seeing double, stop drinking.

Me? I'm staying as far away from the Mission bars as possible. The bridge and tunnel faction will be out and about.

**********************
<-- [espied at the stud with a little help from the night setting on my camera]

that's pretty much my vision of how things went that night....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site