Espied in SF: Ingleside Adventure, last part

« Home | A View from the Top » | Un Dí­a sin Inmigrantes » | Bleat! » | Ingleside Adventure, part two » | Ingleside Adventure, part one » | Turkish Okra? » | The Lonely Streetcar » | Nitrous: It's Not Just for Breakfast Anymore » | Garage Door Mural » | More on the Earthquake/Fire » 

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 

Ingleside Adventure, last part



The final thing that has alway intrigued my while riding on the M line is this wall that sits roughly at the corner of San Jose Avenue and Mt. Vernon. I love this graffiti.

"Waka" shimmers a silver color if the sunlight hit it right. "Deat" is not as breathtaking, yet the words "I'm back" written in the letter D fascinates me. It's as if the writer thought he was missed and wanted to announce to the world of his triumphant return.

Both tags are surrounded by Jack Kirby-esque energy that makes my inner-comic-book-reading child excited.

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site