Espied in SF: More on the Earthquake/Fire

« Home | One Hundred Years and Still Strong » | Please Lord, Let Me Sleep Through This » | I'm Not Touching This One » | DBH Monday: David Quotes Prince » | Emptiness » | First One Who Blinks, Loses. » | Can They See Us Through All Those Clouds? » | Leftover Bathroom Humor » | Omar, Omar, Omar! » | Perpetual Rain and Its Repercussions » 

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 

More on the Earthquake/Fire

The black lines show the area affected by the fire that followed the earthquake of 1906. The red dot on the map above shows the location of the fire hydrant I mentioned in the last post.

**************
Map taken from the book Historic San Francisco: A Concise History and Guide by Rand Richards.

Buy here.

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site