Espied in SF: Leftover Bathroom Humor

« Home | Omar, Omar, Omar! » | Perpetual Rain and Its Repercussions » | ¡Espied in SF Ahora en Español! » | DBH Monday » | Apocalyptic Friday » | I Don't Feel Like Cooking. We're Having Leftovers. » | Neither Am I, But You Don't Hear Me Complain, Do You? » | I'd Say that Was a Fair Price » | David Bradbury Haning Has a Posse » | Street Carving » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

Leftover Bathroom Humor



Old, cantankerous woman:

"Tell your manager that I don't like being forced into a unisex situation."

I'll bet she's fun at parties.



[previous]

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site