Espied in SF: Neither Am I, But You Don't Hear Me Complain, Do You?

« Home | I'd Say that Was a Fair Price » | David Bradbury Haning Has a Posse » | Street Carving » | Hello Fellow Android & Welcome to Espied in SF » 

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 

Neither Am I, But You Don't Hear Me Complain, Do You?

Woman shouting at the top of her lungs.

"I'm not learning anything!"

Woman #2: "What'd she say? She's not hearing anything?"

Man: "No, she said she's not learning anything."

Woman #2: "Oh. Okay..."

Man: "At first I thought she said she wasn't wearing anything, but I guess that was just wishful thinking."


***Overheard at 24th & Noe

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site