Espied in SF: David Bradbury Haning Has a Posse

« Home | Street Carving » | Hello Fellow Android & Welcome to Espied in SF » 

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 

David Bradbury Haning Has a Posse


Just when I thought I had a brilliant idea.

Looks like the SFist is talking about the man that helped launch this blog yesterday. He even has his own Wikipedia entry. We now sort of have a face to go with the odd rantings.

I just hope I don't get smacked, 'cuz... Well, that would hurt.

More from DBH next Monday.

I'm just learning of David Haning today, and I'm immediately fascinated. Here's my take on it all:

http://grandmahatestheinternets.blogspot.com/2006/06/found-she-thought-boys-were-playing.html

I have a really great collection of letter from a woman of the same mindset. She mailed these "open letters" to PBS headquarters in DC where my friend intercepted them from the mailroom and compiled them into a binder for me. Brilliant!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site