Espied in SF: Perpetual Rain and Its Repercussions

« Home | ¡Espied in SF Ahora en Español! » | DBH Monday » | Apocalyptic Friday » | I Don't Feel Like Cooking. We're Having Leftovers. » | Neither Am I, But You Don't Hear Me Complain, Do You? » | I'd Say that Was a Fair Price » | David Bradbury Haning Has a Posse » | Street Carving » | Hello Fellow Android & Welcome to Espied in SF » 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 

Perpetual Rain and Its Repercussions



Guy #1: So, have you guys heard of this lotion that you put on and it gives you a tan in a week?

Guys #2 and 3: "No."

Guy #1: "Yeah, so I've been putting it on all over my body. But I think I'm
allergic to it cause I have this rash all over my face."

Guy #2: "But you didn't put it on your face?"

Guy #1: "No."

***24 Hour Fitness @ 2nd & Folsom
[overheard by genderpretender]

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site