Espied in SF: Apocalyptic Friday

« Home | I Don't Feel Like Cooking. We're Having Leftovers. » | Neither Am I, But You Don't Hear Me Complain, Do You? » | I'd Say that Was a Fair Price » | David Bradbury Haning Has a Posse » | Street Carving » | Hello Fellow Android & Welcome to Espied in SF » 

Friday, April 07, 2006 

Apocalyptic Friday

Teen girl talking to bible thumper at 24th and Mission:

Teen: "But, I don't want the world to end. Why can't it just go on forever and ever?

The image on the right was mailed to everyone and their mother here in San Francisco. It warns of our impending doom and tells us that there are ways to change. It's not too late.

I'll tell you, it's quite an interesting read.

Aw... Who am I kidding? I had to dig it out of the recycling bin this morning in order to scan it. I was surprised that it was still there.

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site