Espied in SF: Omar, Omar, Omar!

« Home | Perpetual Rain and Its Repercussions » | ¡Espied in SF Ahora en Español! » | DBH Monday » | Apocalyptic Friday » | I Don't Feel Like Cooking. We're Having Leftovers. » | Neither Am I, But You Don't Hear Me Complain, Do You? » | I'd Say that Was a Fair Price » | David Bradbury Haning Has a Posse » | Street Carving » | Hello Fellow Android & Welcome to Espied in SF » 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 

Omar, Omar, Omar!

Omar was hanging out underneath the entrance to Yoruba at 21st and Valencia last night. This was around 9:30. As I walked by he pointed his guitar at me and sang:

"But, Batman's busy in el Missioné!"

For the uninitiated, Omar hangs out on Valencia Street and plays the guitar, rain or shine. Sometimes he sings standards, while other times he seems to make the song up as he goes along. I know that he cut a record once. I used to have a link to where you could find more info on Omar, but I lost it. Probably when I transitioned over to Firefox.

Frank Chu and DBH have Wikipedia entries... why not Omar? There seems to be no justice in this world.

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site