Espied in SF: Can They See Us Through All Those Clouds?

« Home | Leftover Bathroom Humor » | Omar, Omar, Omar! » | Perpetual Rain and Its Repercussions » | ¡Espied in SF Ahora en Español! » | DBH Monday » | Apocalyptic Friday » | I Don't Feel Like Cooking. We're Having Leftovers. » | Neither Am I, But You Don't Hear Me Complain, Do You? » | I'd Say that Was a Fair Price » | David Bradbury Haning Has a Posse » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

Can They See Us Through All Those Clouds?

I was walking my dog this afternoon in the rain.

Guy #1: "You're a trooper."

Guy #2: "Y'know, I wonder if aliens are watching us. I'll bet they're confused. If someone picks up your poop, you have to be the one in charge."

Ha, that aliens joke was on Seinfeld!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site