Espied in SF: Turkish Okra?

« Home | The Lonely Streetcar » | Nitrous: It's Not Just for Breakfast Anymore » | Garage Door Mural » | More on the Earthquake/Fire » | One Hundred Years and Still Strong » | Please Lord, Let Me Sleep Through This » | I'm Not Touching This One » | DBH Monday: David Quotes Prince » | Emptiness » | First One Who Blinks, Loses. » 

Monday, April 24, 2006 

Turkish Okra?


Here is the second-to-last David Bradbury Haning rant I am in possession of. Perhaps I should take a trip downtown to see if there are more around. I've always been a sort of completist when it comes to collecting things. Of course, that usually refers to my Radiohead and X-Men comics collections. Of course, that also applied when I was 18 years old and not a starving student.

*sigh* Those were the days.

I've never been a big fan of King Crimson like DBH is. Someone needs to buy him Ege Bamyasi by Can. Maybe he can obsess over the okra on the cover. I've been doing that for years.

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site