Espied in SF: Warm and Sunny Days

« Home | The Last DBH Posting » | ¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo! » | That's it! I'm moving back to the MidWest! » | The Door of Doom! » | Espied Went to the De Young... » | Ingleside Adventure, last part » | A View from the Top » | Un Dí­a sin Inmigrantes » | Bleat! » | Ingleside Adventure, part two » 

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 

Warm and Sunny Days

Things I Have Found on the Street Week continues here at Espied in SF!

This little gem was found last week. I'm not sure if this was the intentional outcome or a work of accident art. Either way, it's quickly becoming one of my favorite found objects.

One man's trash... ?

Plus, it sparkles in the sunlight. Shiny things are good.

It's kid art! Look at the name...very hot in the youth circles today (and one reason it was taken of my list of choices). I love kid art. And it sparkles. Cool.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site