Espied in SF: Hello, My Name is...

« Home | A Cup of Joe and a Smile » | Warm and Sunny Days » | The Last DBH Posting » | ¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo! » | That's it! I'm moving back to the MidWest! » | The Door of Doom! » | Espied Went to the De Young... » | Ingleside Adventure, last part » | A View from the Top » | Un Dí­a sin Inmigrantes » 

Thursday, May 11, 2006 

Hello, My Name is...


Things I Have Found on the Street Week continues with the penultimate posting! Just one more day until Filipino Friday occurs!

Can you feel the excitement?

This little piece of paper was found one morning while I was walking the dog. I wasn't sure if I should post this, because I was afraid that I might be violating someone's privacy. Therefore, the big black Freedom of Information Act streaks across the page.

For those of you who aren't as internet-savvy as I would hope (you know who you are!), you have to click the pictures to see a larger image.

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site