Espied in SF: Overheardables: The South Bay Edition

« Home | Overheardables: Nicotine Stains on My Fingers » | I Am a Shameless Whore » | Perhaps I drank too much wine last night celebrati... » | We are Espied!! » | Our Lady of the Holy Waste » | Overheardables: Those Wacky Kids! » | Eveningland » | Filipino Friday! » | Hello, My Name is... » | A Cup of Joe and a Smile » 

Monday, May 22, 2006 

Overheardables: The South Bay Edition

Dude #1: Dude, I learned something today.

Dude #2: Oh? What is it?

Dude #1: Taking notes makes class go by faster.

[espied by domestic_valerie's english teacher @ sjsu]

*************************

Good luck on finals.

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site