Espied in SF: Overheardables: Nicotine Stains on My Fingers

« Home | I Am a Shameless Whore » | Perhaps I drank too much wine last night celebrati... » | We are Espied!! » | Our Lady of the Holy Waste » | Overheardables: Those Wacky Kids! » | Eveningland » | Filipino Friday! » | Hello, My Name is... » | A Cup of Joe and a Smile » | Warm and Sunny Days » 

Friday, May 19, 2006 

Overheardables: Nicotine Stains on My Fingers

A presumed homeless man stands at the counter. The small Asian woman behind the counter does not seem to be happy to help him. He asks for a pack of really cheap cigarettes.

Counter lady: "That'll be $2.79."

He plunks down $2.79 in change on the counter.

PHM: "I'm so glad Walgreens sells cigarettes. I love nicotine. It's very medicinal, y'know?"

Counter Lady: "Mmm hmm."

PHM: "I really should own a picture of Mr. Walgreens. I really love nicotine. It's medicinal."

Counter Lady: "Okay. Bye-bye!"

********************
[espied @ the walgreens on Castro @ 24th]

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site