Espied in SF: I Am a Shameless Whore

« Home | Perhaps I drank too much wine last night celebrati... » | We are Espied!! » | Our Lady of the Holy Waste » | Overheardables: Those Wacky Kids! » | Eveningland » | Filipino Friday! » | Hello, My Name is... » | A Cup of Joe and a Smile » | Warm and Sunny Days » | The Last DBH Posting » 

Thursday, May 18, 2006 

I Am a Shameless Whore

The PG has a policy against shameless stencil promotion.

Hence, no Tartufi or these guys.

I, on the other hand, have no such policy. While I don't know anything about these people or their music I recognize a beautiful stencil when I see one. Way to go TeeEllEcksEnners! I gotta hand it to you. This is one of your best so far.

Keep up the good work.

I want a Me and My Arrow stencil.
*********************

[espied up and down valencia st.]

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site