Espied in SF: We are Espied!!

« Home | Our Lady of the Holy Waste » | Overheardables: Those Wacky Kids! » | Eveningland » | Filipino Friday! » | Hello, My Name is... » | A Cup of Joe and a Smile » | Warm and Sunny Days » | The Last DBH Posting » | ¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo! » | That's it! I'm moving back to the MidWest! » 

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 

We are Espied!!

Big news over here ate Espied in SF. The Espied Staff (namely, me) has joined the Painted Ground of San Jose Avenue!

To celebrate, I'm going to gush about how much I love the "We Are Ravens!!" crew, the most creative and prolific of the Mission grafitiostas.

The painting up above was found on the corner of 23rd and San Jose a couple of Saturdays ago. I was so excited to see it that I almost forgot to take a picture. Thankfully I did because it disappeared the next day. We Are Ravens!! is a hot commodity over here in the Mission.


Talk about disappearing acts. This sweet little one barely lasted a day at the corner of 24th and Guerrero. While their previous posts were either stickers, posters, or paintings, this was the first three-dimensional We Are Ravens!!

I couldn't help myself. I had to preserve it. I didn't want it to share the same fate as one of its brethren.

But, don't worry, We Are Ravens!! people. He's safe at my home and wants you to know that everything is kosher. He gets three square meals and loves to watch Robot Chicken. You can rest now that you know one of your creations is safe and sound.

[please visit The Painted Ground for more fun]

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site