Espied in SF: Day Late, Dollar Short

« Home | Can't Think, Brain Hurts! » | Sleep on the Left Side » | Overheardables: The South Bay Edition » | Overheardables: Nicotine Stains on My Fingers » | I Am a Shameless Whore » | Perhaps I drank too much wine last night celebrati... » | We are Espied!! » | Our Lady of the Holy Waste » | Overheardables: Those Wacky Kids! » | Eveningland » 

Friday, May 26, 2006 

Day Late, Dollar Short

Anybody know what happened there yesterday? I couldn't make it. I had a final.

*******************
[espied on valencia st. near new ccsf campus construction site]

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site