Espied in SF: Can't Think, Brain Hurts!

« Home | Sleep on the Left Side » | Overheardables: The South Bay Edition » | Overheardables: Nicotine Stains on My Fingers » | I Am a Shameless Whore » | Perhaps I drank too much wine last night celebrati... » | We are Espied!! » | Our Lady of the Holy Waste » | Overheardables: Those Wacky Kids! » | Eveningland » | Filipino Friday! » 

Thursday, May 25, 2006 

Can't Think, Brain Hurts!

Sound advice to those of you who choose to celebrate Memorial Day, Graduation, or anything else this weekend.

Just draw the line when you start putting things in your drinks that shouldn't belong. I'm looking at you, PBR and Tobasco!

*********************
[espied on Drumm Street]

i know you now.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site