Espied in SF: Overheardables Goes to the Movies

« Home | Advice for the Wicked » | P.S.A. Tuesday » | Day Late, Dollar Short » | Can't Think, Brain Hurts! » | Sleep on the Left Side » | Overheardables: The South Bay Edition » | Overheardables: Nicotine Stains on My Fingers » | I Am a Shameless Whore » | Perhaps I drank too much wine last night celebrati... » | We are Espied!! » 

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 

Overheardables Goes to the Movies

Woman: So, I saw X3...

Man: "Wait! Don't say anything if you didn't like it! In fact, don't say anything if you did like it!"

[espied @ Celias Mexican Restaurant in Palo Alto]

***************************************

Man working in ticket booth at Fifth and Mission Garage is reading The DaVinci Code. A customer walks up to booth to pay ticket.

Customer: I can wait until you're done.

Booth Guy: It's okay.

Customer: I've never seen anyone so close to the end of the book. Did you see the movie yet?

Booth Guy: No. I'm gonna wait until it's on TV.

Customer: Hey! That's pretty smart.

Booth Guy: No, I'm just cheap.

[espied @ Fifth and Mission Garage]

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site