Espied in SF: The Wall

« Home | I'd Vote for Him » | Well... Off to Vote! » | DBH Returns... ? » | Psst! Lookee Here! » | Strange, Sad Air » | Overheardables Goes to the Movies » | Advice for the Wicked » | P.S.A. Tuesday » | Day Late, Dollar Short » | Can't Think, Brain Hurts! » 

Friday, June 09, 2006 

The Wall

I realized in my last post I mentioned a wall. I then realized that I have not given you fair readers a proper introduction to The Wall.

The Wall is part of a building that was once the Mission Police Station before the new, state-of-the-art station was built on Valencia and 17th. It's situated on Valencia Street between 23rd and 24th Streets. Once the boys in blue evacuated the premises someone converted it into condos. Or so I'm told. I never see anyone entering or exiting this little building. For all I know it could be still vacant.

The Wall is one of the many places on Valencia Street where street artists can express themselves through the many posters, stickers, and stencils. The ever-changing wall is a sight to see. Come by and visit when you get a chance.

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site