Espied in SF: Know Your Neighbours: We Can Save Each Other (pt. 2)

« Home | Know Your Neighbours: We Can Save Each Other (pt. 1) » | Hey! Where'd Bob Go? » | Know Your Neighbours: Zefrey » | Know Your Neighbours: Loverboy » | Apples & Oranges, My Friend. Apples & Oranges! » | We Are Espied: The Year We Make Contact » | The Wall » | I'd Vote for Him » | Well... Off to Vote! » | DBH Returns... ? » 

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 

Know Your Neighbours: We Can Save Each Other (pt. 2)

The backlash started within two weeks of the appearance of the We Can Save Each Other stencils.



Little did we know that this wasn't the end of the story.

About me

  • I'm t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a.
  • From San Francisco, California, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos More of The Staff at the Painted Ground's photos

The Other Site